- The School Fee is applicable for the academic year commencing August to June of the following year
- The school fees consist of a Onetime Payment, Annual fee and Variable charges. The details are as
(a) Registration fee
(b) Admission fee
(c) Refundable security Deposit (Non-Interest Bearing)
(d) Linen cost (For Boarders)
(e) Annual fee
(f) Transportation (if opted by the parents)
(g) Examination fee (applicable for Grade 10 & 12 students)
(h) Pocket Money (applicable for residential students)
- While submitting the admission documents the Registration Fee is to be remitted and thereafter on confirmation, Admission Fee, Refundable Security Deposit along with the Annual Fees and other cost to be paid.
- The Annual fee and other charges have to be paid two months prior to commencement of school.
Annual Fees is inclusive of:
- Uniform, Stationary, Boarding & Lodging, Routine School Medical Care, Accident Insurance, Laundry and
Transport expenses for school visit within Bangalore for school events.
- As Annual fee covers Field Trip, Uniform, Textbooks and Notebooks, a standard set of materials towards these will be made available free of cost. Over and above the standard set, if any drawn from the school, will be chargeable to the concerned student. In case of Uniform, where the standard set is not fully drawn, suitable discount will be given at the end of the year
- The day scholar and weekly boarder students opting for transportation have to pay ‘Transportation Fee’ as prescribed from time to time. Increase in the Transportation Fee due to increase in fuel price will be recovered from students as and when such increase occurs.
Options for paying fee:
Option 1: Payment of fee in full at one stretch.
Option 2: Payment of Annual fee in two instalments. Students opting to pay Annual fee in twoInstalments will have to pay an additional sum of INR.20, 000/- along with annual fee.The second instalment will be 50% of the Annual fee payable on or before 31st December. All other applicable variable charges will have to be paid along with the first instalment.
Fees which is to be paid by DD/Cheque favouring ‘Icon International School’ payable at ______. All fees are payable in INR only. Payments made in other acceptable currency (US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euro) will be converted to INR at rates prevailing on the day of deposit of fees. Shortfall due to currency variation will be recoverable from the Parent / Guardian.
Fees can also be paid by Credit Card (Only Visa , Master and American express cards) with additional credit card charges of 2.5% on total fee payable.
12.No student, whose fee remains unpaid in full / in part, will be allowed to sit for a board exam, and until the outstanding fee is received. No internal examination results, reports, Transfer Certificates or recommendations to future schools/colleges will be issued to the student or parent.
- If the fee is not paid even after 3 fortnightly reminders, the child’s name shall be struck off from the school’s records and all dues shall be recovered from the security deposit to the extent possible, and for balance, if any, the school shall resort to legal recourse, to recover it.
Conversions of Boarding:
Students converting from Boarding to Day Boarding should do so at the end of a semester. Students converting from Boarding to Day Boarding in the middle of the semester shall have to pay boarding fee for the full semester. Weekly boarders staying back on weekends will be charged separately.
- Students wishing to withdraw should give at least one semester’s notice i.e. August – December /January- June.
- If students withdraw before commencement of second term (January – June) and the Annual fee is paid in full then the second term Annual fee will be refunded.
- In case of withdrawal, fee pertaining to the semester falling in the notice period shall be payable by the student.
- In the case of withdrawal without notice, the same shall be forfeited from the security deposit of the student.
- Registration Fee, Admission Fee, and Linen cost are Non-Refundable. Admission fee is refundable only if the student withdraws the admission in writing before commencement of school and prior notice to be given on or before 30th May of the academic year.
20.Refund if any, will be paid after obtaining clearance certificate and after one month from the last day of student attending school.
21.The deposit is non-interest bearing and is refundable upon the student passing out/leaving the school.
22.Any unpaid dues of the student shall be recovered from his/her security deposit, upon the student passing out/leaving the school.
23.The Security deposit shall be refunded within 60 days of withdrawal/passing out of the student after adjusting unpaid dues, if any.
- If a student gets expelled from IIS only the Security Deposit money will be refunded.
- (a) No Sibling discount for new students.
(b) Rs._______ sibling discount for continuing students is applicable for one student of higher grade
among all siblings in family and this is applicable for students above grade one onwards only. The
siblings should be grade one and above. If one sibling is below grade one then the discount is not
(c) In case of the siblings where one of the sibling is continuing student and other is a new student, then the elder sibling is eligible for sibling discount of Rs.______for that year subject to comply of point
- All Bank Charges pertaining to inward remittance of school fee, if any, shall be debited to students account.
- If the bank dishonours a Cheque amount and the amount is not made good within 2 working days, legal action will be initiated and the student will not be allowed to attend school.
Disclaimer: Icon International School-Bangalore has put in place policies & regulations necessary for effective functioning of the school. The school reserves the right to amend its policies and fee structure whenever considered necessary and appropriate. The interpretation of any of these policies by the school is final.
Declaration to be signed by the Parents / Guardian Date:
I Mr. / Mrs. …………………………………………………. Parent/Guardian of ……………….……….. Admitted in Grade
………… for the academic year…………have gone through the fee structure and the related fee policy as above. The terms that are stated there in the two documents are accepted and I shall pay the fees as per the school fee structure and fee policy to the school in time. I also agree to pay the fees due that areamended from time to time.
Parents Signature: ___________________________________________